Thursday, March 26, 2020

Momdad

I won't tell you the route by which I got to this. The route has no general instructive application, and while it is fascinating to me, I can stand back from it and see it is unlikely to be fascinating to anyone else. The post itself may fascinate, however.  Notice how many likes it has received.  For those of you who think Titania McGrath or the Babylon Bee is often over the top, I submit that they are nowhere near that top.

Two things occur to me. #1 How does it feel to turn out to be about 95% wrong in your prediction about Trump, and #2 What would an unsafe space look like, in your telling?

5 comments:

james said...

I'm left with a sense that he'd sell his soul to be sui generis.

Aggie said...

Good lord. This is the first time I've ever worried about communicable diseases being spread over the internet. Going to take a bleach shower now.

Ann K. said...

That creature is neither Mom or Dad.

Sam L. said...

That boy is MESSED up. But that's the way he wants it.

Texan99 said...

The little bio-note, heavy on the victimhood credentials, was all I needed to see to explain the otherwise inexplicable sputtering hatred in the post. At least the author is aware of the fatal attraction of being the center of drama. I wonder if he understands his own resentment of having to share the stage?