Thursday, June 18, 2020

WSJ: Consensus on CoVid-19

The Wall Street Journal article seemed pretty good to me about the current thinking of what is more dangerous, less dangerous, in our everyday activities. There are still some unknowns about concentration of the virus and aerosol spread.

Talking loudly in bars is one of the problems.  I have only been outdoors for a restaurant, not indoors, but I should likely choose very carefully, as I am a loud talker and would infect a larger area than average. Much of my voice carrying is extremely clear pronunciation, but a lot of it is just plain volume.  And frequency.  No matter the size of the group I tend toward making every-other comment.  If I weren't entertaining and didn't listen very carefully to what everyone else is saying and reflecting my understanding, I would be shot.

No comments: