96. Games Mad My experience going to a hurling match in Ireland in 2002.
97. A review of the book Who Really Cares? which shows the statistical evidence that conservatives give more to charity - their own money - than liberals. Arthur Brooks, who was then a liberal, was surprised.
98. Millions and Billions. Speculating on who can count and who can't. Now we are into Trillions in our conversation.
99. Elizabeth Warren's tone when she was running against Scott Brown in Massachusetts in 2012.
100. Post-Colonial Population Structure. That sounds really boring, but it shows the DNA of the American regions, and bears out David Hackett Fischer's Albion's Seed quite remarkably.
The best of the Meerkat Posts.