Saturday, October 07, 2023

New War: Unz Review

I used to go over to the Unz Review every couple of weeks, then every couple of months.  I don't know when I last went, but I think I'm at about twice a year now.  I figured with the Hamas attack on Israel, it was time to see what those writers have to say.

They are the alternative to the alternative press. It is there you will find the bulk of the pro-Russian, anti-Israel writers that are not academic Marxians.

There are lots of lessons here about how to report in ways that...no, I leave it off. Make up your own minds.  There are a variety of opinions there.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

They don't like Jews.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Generally not, yes. They have writers who are quite positive about them, but they have a largish collection of folks who believe they have enormous power and work evil in the world. That is why I went, to see if the attacks would be condemned or if they would take the "they had it coming" line. Mostly the latter.

james said...

Predictably "the latter?"