Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lileks

Instapundit linked to Lileks' TV Guide report. His whole site is a hoot for humorous nostalgia fans, and I spent yet another hour wandering in it this evening.

You can skip straight to the 1968 cartoons here. Scroll your mouse over the listings. These are just a touch after my time, when I was no longer watching Saturday morning cartoons. I did remember about Journey to the Center Of the Earth with "...our guide Lars, and his duck, Gertrude. Really hurting for humorous animal sidekicks at that point, aren't we?

Or comic book covers - with commentary.


What is going on here, for example?

1 comment:

Cheap Diablo 3 Items said...

it becomes an amazing, stunning, easy and heartfelt video of a good idea. I am just such a enthusiast of your respective work! I'd personally take a chunk involving dessert away a sapling every day. Diablo III Gold


Billig Diablo 3 Gold