Friday, January 06, 2023

Moving Product

When we have to get rid of something around the house I have taken to referring to it as needing to move product. Books, craft supplies, clothes, any number of things might need to be pushed out the door. At the moment we are trying to move stuff along from the refrigerator: a scrap of turkey, the few last pieces of pie, four gluten-free cookies, cranberry juice, refried beans - I don't dare look whether there are still tiny containers in the back with corn pudding or cheese dip.  It seems to never end because we keep adding to the pile. 

At each approach to the fridge I narrow my eyes and think "We must move more product."

4 comments:

james said...

Protect other family members from temptation.

Grim said...

There was a ruthless clearing out of the fridge today.

GraniteDad said...

I would think the pies would be past safe eating at this point.

Sponge-headed ScienceMan said...

All sounds very industrial production oriented, I must say. Do you get dressed in the morning, or do you "assemble" your clothes?