Saturday, August 03, 2019

The Politics of Disgust

I was composing a new post in my head about the politics of disgust.  I thought I had said something about it before, years ago, in the context of Jonathan Haidt's Moral Foundations Theory.  I figured that linking back to that as a warmup would be an intro to the post, so I entered "disgust" in my search bar.

I have actually written about it a fair bit, and have previously made all the best points I was thinking of making today.  Check that.  Richard Johnson made a point in a comments section that I must have thoroughly absorbed and was about to make myself without crediting him. 

There is enough that I think I shall review them and see if I can't make one or two really good posts out of them.

1 comment:

Sam L. said...

I await your post.