Friday, July 01, 2022

March 2013

An old post from 2013 was appropriate to a discussion over at Grim's, so I linked to it in the comments there.  As often happens when I scan the titles of a batch of older posts, I read some, and think to myself "That deserves to be said again." I looked at the SPLC's list of hate groups back then. The organisation was very concerned that neo-nazis were on the rise since the election of Obama. So I looked at what they said about NH in specific.

Hate Groups 

"I can't find any connection of the group to NH, but there must be something, otherwise no one would have mentioned it.  Maybe they're having membership problems since Zach quit in 2009 when his wife had a baby, Stephan moved to Florida, and the knuckleheaded brothers Hans and Lou joined the military. And oh yeah, Bill is doing time for having too much oxycontin out in the barn."

2 comments:

james said...

And Jon has arthritis so bad he never goes out.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

True. But I based my humorous examples on real people, which I did not reveal then.