Monday, July 25, 2022

Internet Intermittent

Comcast encouraged us to upgrade our router for free, and we have had difficulties ever since. I love it when they improve my life by ruining it like that. I did all the restarts and diagnostics I knew they were going to run anyway, but they still wanted to do them themselves.  Sigh.  So would I, I guess, if I were on the other end of the line.  It really throws them that we don't have TV at all. I finally got through to a person, got cut off, got through to another person who eventually gave up and said they will send a technician Wednesday.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Forget it, Jake. It's Comcast.

Anamaria said...

Hope they get the internet working correctly again. My internet company also does tv and they were surprised when I insisted on internet only. I guess most people want internet and tv.

Donna B. said...

My sympathies, AVI.

not securely anchored said...

Do not bundle. If you lose service, say, in a hurricane in Houston as did my friend, you lose phone, internet and tv.