Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Recovery

I may have recovered from whatever it is that has been plaguing me since 6/30.  I missed book club and church two weeks in a row. 

Update: Or maybe not.  I just canceled pub night for tomorrow.

Update II: Maybe I was premature.  I feel good and haven't had a temperature for 24 hours. Well, the dies is cast.

UpdateIII: I still have temperature fluctuations, can't concentrate well, and am exhausted every afternoon after getting a few things accomplished in the morning.  I call the doctor again tomorrow.  I don't feel that terrible, don't feel unhappy other than a little discouraged.

6 comments:

james said...

Uh oh. I hope this bug quits soon. Best not to press it with too many activities.

Aggie said...

Geez. Get well soon. I hope you're doing all the right remedies and experimenting as needed.

james said...

Spilling the Rit?

Grim said...

In a pinch, a man can always drink beer at home.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Many things do not taste good, surprisingly.

Tom Bridgeland said...

Sounds like...COVID!