Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hong Kong



This is political as well as Christian, and I don't know what the balance is among the people here. Mixed from person to person, I imagine. I have said for years that the church center moved from Europe to America, but has been moving to Asia during the last few decades. I hope they do well with it. It will be different than ours, but that is the way of both the world and the church.

The BBC has an update claiming that another song is the theme of the protestors. They don't mention this one. I can't say they are wrong, because people are clearly singing the other song as well in some videos, but all the news reports on the spot do not mention it.

I wonder if the BBC would rather that a secular song is the more important.  Just wondering, given the data in front of me.

4 comments:

james said...

Africa is pretty big too.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Yep. And maybe South America. The wheel turns.

james said...

BTW, what's the particular Hong Kong reference?

lelia said...

I can imagine Hong Kong doesn't want to enter China's system of harvesting organs from Fulon Gong members.