Thursday, October 18, 2012

Train Song

Freight Train, Freight Train,  Run so fast
Freight Train, Freight Train, Run so fast
Please don't tell them what train I'm on,
So they won't know which route I have gone

When I die just bury me deep
Down at the foot of old Chestnut Street
So I can hear old Number 9
As she goes rollin' by

Freight Train, freight train goin' so fast
Freight train, freight train gone at last
One of these days turn that train around
Go back to my hometown.

When I'm dead and in my grave
No more freight train will I crave
Put stones at my head and feet
Tell my friends I've gone to sleep

Freight Train, freight train run so fast
Freight train, freight train run so fast
Please don't tell them what train I'm on
So they won't know which route I have gone


4 comments:

Sam L. said...

Got her fingers workin' gooooooood.

Jan said...

Decent guitar work!

Your ABBA vid of the day:
http://youtu.be/3-POrLVkOuM

LOL!!

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Glad you are still visiting, Jan

Dubbahdee said...

I was kind of wondering when you would get to this.