Sunday, March 18, 2007

When Christian and Nutritional Myths Coincide

A repeated post from last March. The comments were good.

Things like this just make me crazy. A quote from The Maker's Diet, by Jordan S. Rubin.
History reveals that the healthiest people in the world were generally the most primitive people as well! Our ancestors rarely died from the diet-and lifestyle-related illnesses that kill most modern people before their time, mainly because they ate more healthfully and had more active lifestyles. (p. 32)

I don't know anything about the value of Rubin's subsequent advise on diet. And I'm not going to find out either, because this is so amazingly stupid that I won't trust a single thing I read from this point forward.

They died young. Their "lifestyle" consisted of brutal labor and frequent malnutrition.




continue reading here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS.