Monday, October 16, 2006

The Wymans

I've been asked what the familial structure is for all these crazed Wymans posting on random blogs. It's quite simple. AVI is father to me (screename JonathanWyman) and Benjamin (screename Wyman). Ben's moving to Houston, I'm staying here with my wife Heidi. Ben's the brilliant filmmaker who could never find his church shoes. I'm the oldest brother, who always had my church shoes ready on Saturday night.
The twist is the Romanians, who never bother to post anything. John-Adrian is the oldest Romanian, but third in line (behind Ben and I). He has the most natural charm. Chris is the youngest. He is the cute one.
In short, Ben is the smart one, I am the responsible one, JA is the outgoing one, Chris is the attractive one. We take after our mother.

7 comments:

bs king said...

So what you're saying is....your parents adopted two new sons to make up for the fact that their original sons had no social skills? Hm. Interesting. My parents just bought goats because they talk less than we do.

Anonymous said...

Responsible and witty. Remind Heidi she chose well.

Anonymous said...

I think that what "Jonathan" is trying to say here is that North Korea is really the fault of one Franklin Pierce.


Death to Smoochy.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, BubbaB. I've known the family for nearly thirty years and they still confuse me!

Erin said...

I'd like to point out that again, Bethany is the one comparing Wyman kids to goats, not me!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I think I understand. Benjamin has his own blog, right, the one AVI talked about having a post for "Life Soundtracks" or something like that? What about you, Jonathan?

And how old are y'all? I got the impression that the oldest was barely out of college...

---BubbaB

GraniteDad said...

I'm the oldest, but being responsible, not much of import happens in my life. So Ben gets mentioned more. He's just out of college this May. I've been out for 5 years, so I'm the old man. John-Adrian is a sophmore in college, and Chris is a senior in High School. AVI's left college shortly after the Webster-Ashburton Treaty was signed.
Ben's blog is http://www.10-4goodbuddy.blogspot.com/
Bethany's blog is http://desultorycathartica.blogspot.com/
I blogged for a month or so, and then realized it was more fun to post comments criticizing other people's hard work.