Thursday, April 23, 2020

Spam

I read both my email and the comments under the posts, so I usually don't miss them, but there has been an increase in my comment notification going to spam lately.  HMS Defiant always goes to spam for some reason - the program must just not like his name or something - but now Texan99 is going there too.  It doesn't affect going to the comments section, just my notification on comcast.  Thus, if I appear not to have noticed a comment of yours, that might be so. It ain't personal.

I mark them as "Not Spam" but it doesn't seem to have helped a bit in HMS Defiant's case despite multiple iterations. It sounds like something that would occur to a Douglas Adams character, although in that case he would have become obsessed trying to get past it and it would have happened billions of times.

Additional.  Speaking of HMS Defiant, he has his own site, which I don't think I have previously mentioned.

1 comment:

HMS Defiant said...

A lot of what I write gets lost.

I can live with it.

I enjoy your site and commenting, even if they never see the light of day.