Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sidebar Changes

I finally got around to removing sites that haven't put anything up in awhile.  If anyone feels chided by same, you can note that commenter Dubbahdee's site, Necat Draco is back on the list after laying fallow for a year while he put his energy into more directly practical tasks.  Texan99 should like the current first post there.  For those who have forgotten his writings, he tends more to the theological than social or political, wrestling with life applications of law and gospel.  He recommends the site Mockingbird, with reflections on similar subjects.

I should have been consistent and heartless and also removed the non-posting the ten-four films blog and These Things Happen, but it's my son and my best friend, so I'm allowing myself some soft-heartedness here.

5 comments:

Sam L. said...

Jesus forgives you. Filial affection counts. As do friends.

GM Roper said...

http://gmroper.com is also back "on the air" after laying fallow for some time. Delighted that you have always been able to keep up with blogging. I'll endeavor to do the same.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Clearly, it would have been more efficient to post "I'm going to be changing my sidebar soon," instead of doing it.

james said...

I'm pretty sure the site you link isn't the Mockingbird he wanted.

There seem to be several mockingbird blogs:
a baseball site, and a theology site, and a food picture site.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Yep. Should have checked it myself.

Thanks.