Monday, April 22, 2024

Links from 2007

I find that my standards are uneven on these repostings.  Sometimes I think nearly all should be reposted in full, at other times I just think they are interesting and worth a link.

The elections of 1958 changed the country, for very little reason

Discussing the War - Sir James Barrie has an amusing scene about that 

Commonalities of Conspiracists -Some things never change

Relatedly, The NH Tax Protestors.

When small language problems bother me.

My caseload was a little more extreme than usual that week. 

 

1 comment:

james said...

I suppose there's at least one difference between classes of conspiracy-suspecters: there are those who hope that "if we can expose this we can stop it" and those who hope that "if we can expose this some people may be able to save themselves" (e.g. from the anti-christ or demonic activity).