Thursday, August 18, 2022

Candidates

The primaries are coming up in about four weeks in NH. This will be of interest to NH residents only. A friend in Naval Intelligence (Brad Holt, for those who know him) tells us that he heard nothing but good things about Brig. Gen Don Bolduc when he was at SOCAFRICA himself, and if he were still in NH would be working directly on his campaign to unseat Democratic Senator Maggie Hassan in November.

Granite Dad, who follows the candidates more closely than I, tells me he is supporting Mowers to run against Chris Pappas in the House race.

2 comments:

Grim said...

Your elections are none of my business, but if he were running here I'd vote for Bolduc. He's a ten tour Afghanistan veteran as well as a Green Beret. I only wish someone of that quality would run for any of the offices relevant to me.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Maggie Hassan was a center-left governor who has become a full-left senator. Our other senator is Jeanne Shaheen, a cipher who votes what the party tells her to. Not especially smart.