Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Morning Girl, Later

I had forgotten this song - liked it mildly when it came out but paid little attention. There was a followup set of verses I had never heard, which Saussy bridged together with the pop original.  Interesting.


Dubbahdee sent an accompanying article from the Mockingbird site. Odd, all very odd.  I did like the line "A Christian is honored by betrayal."  It is interesting to listen to the complexity of the background.  Overdone, perhaps.  I was a tune-and-lyrics guy, so I never noticed such things in those days.

3 comments:

james said...

Never heard either before. I guess he changed his mind about a few things in the intervening years.

Indra Maulana said...

obat kanker paru-paru
obat jamur kulit kepala
obat radang tendon
obat kista 5cm
obat kista 7cm
membuat tubuh langsing
obat alternatif usus besar
cara mengobati kemandulan
suplemen kolesterol
obat stroke
obat tradisional kanker laring
obat maag kronis

Nabila Widianti said...

This article is very useful, thank you for sharing. And allow me to share articles too, it's about health and treatment. God willing
obat sindrom ovarium polikistik tradisional,