Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Highway Safety

Reducing the number of impaired drivers and reducing speed, especially at night, are the quickest way to improved traffic safety. I get that. I can tell people have put some thought into changing guard rails, and I don't doubt there is good research behind a lot of this.

But when the road is painted with PASS NOT DO or AHEAD STOP, you have to wonder if the people in charge of our safety actually know what they are doing.

READ ACTUALLY PEOPLE HOW RESEARCH.

4 comments:

Texan99 said...

The stupid is strong with this one. Away with the weapons!

Sponge-headed ScienceMan said...

I can't post my photo reply here so I'll link to a posting on my blog: http://sponge-headedscienceman.blogspot.com/2011/08/but-sign-says.html

karrde said...

there's a comic about that.

Justthisguy said...

Yoda lives.