Monday, November 06, 2023

The Rest of December 2005

I have two more posts I will bring forward, "I Need Therapy" and "Humor Writers and Political Affiliation." Then I will have a look at January 2006.  This may take a while...

Things I will not repost, but might be of interest, are my answer to the blogosphere challenge that year to list the ten worst Americans, (my list would be a little different now), the Wyman Family Christmas Letter from that year, which was the last year most of us visited Romania,* and one on English Food. I also buried the answers to two quizzes from later years back there, a rather simple trick to post something where no one will read it.

If you want to comment on any of those, best do it here, as no one but I will see it back there, as I receive an automatic notice of all comments.

*JA went one more time, for Cata's wedding two years later - and may never go again - and Chris still goes every year or two.

No comments: