Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tweet Practice

Let’s practice tweeting, to see how I would adjust. The Bell/Piper controversy seems an appropriate place to start. Hey, do spaces count?

The heterodox always market either the claim that their belief is ancient, or it’s new and not been fairly considered. This is usually crap.

No italics, probably tough to be creative with the punctuation. I don't think this is going to be my medium.

Does Bell really think Jesus went around encouraging discussion and raising questions? Talk about projecting your own values on the Gospel!

I dunno. I don't think I've got the feel of this.

2 comments:

jaed said...

I think for the real punditry-via-Twitter aesthetic, you have to use more abbreviations, and maybe some hashtags:

@Bell: #Jesus went around "raising questions"? ORLY? Down w/h8ers!

Something sort of like that.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Whoa. I'm impressed.