Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Just Wondering

I have an overlap between my AVI and my Chicago Boyz audience, who are mostly the people who will be most interested here.  I posted links to numbers about excess deaths in the time of CoVid.  It includes a link to the CDC numbers.  I am wondering if someone will jump in and say "I don't trust the CDC numbers," not looking closely enough to note that these are the uninterpreted death statistics, without any declaration of which are CoVid and which are motorcycle accidents, so trust is not really an issue.

We have become a divided people who have stopped listening.  Except me, of course.  They've all gone mad except me.  Some of you are only half-mad, fortunately, so I am not entirely bereft.

Update:  I turned out to be wrong on this.

2 comments:

Boxty said...

Can you post those numbers here? Of course someone will say they don't trust the CDC numbers. Fauci admitted they are liars. :)

Can you get numbers for other countries like Sweden or Japan? Or the stats for each state? If you can show a logical pattern then they will be more likely to buy the statistics.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

At the Chicago Boyz post. I would include them here, but I think you will like that crowd, so encourage you to go over.