Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sports Fan

Since that pass fell to earth in the end zone, I have followed no sports at all, except by accident when other people mentioned it.  So that means Jeremy Lin, but more the phenomenon and cultural stuff than the player. (Like Ben & Jerry's giving out fortune cookies with their new flavor in honor of him.  And they thought George Bush was tone deaf? Sheesh.)

I'm not expe4riencing any withdrawal symptoms that I detect.

The parenting discussion will likely include something about creating a family culture, by which I mean the full complement of values and structures, not merely "Oh we're a family that likes to travel" or some such.  I have notes and anecdotes but it's not falling into place very well.  Likely because it is a large topic and I have been thinking about it for years, but not in any organised form.

No comments: