Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fresh Air Fund

Someone at the Fresh Air Fund discovered my blog name and email. They thought that as "a lover of the great outdoors" I and my audience would be interested. So we know right off they don't exactly know me well.

Still, we had Fresh Air kids years ago, and I do have a soft spot for the group. Our experience was quite positive the first year, when we had Keith only. Last name began with an "S," I think - maybe it will come to me. I'd say "Sykes," but that's someone we knew from Romania. The next year we had his younger brother as well at their mother's request, and they argued with each other the whole time. We didn't do it again, which I now regret. A little finesse, and we could have gone back to just having Keith again. My unwillingness to make the effort, I think.

No comments: