Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Unique Invitation and an Official Document

We had our mail held while we were traveling, and when I picked it up I found that I had a Unique Invitation from the Republican National Committee. It didn't seem to be handwritten, or even hand-addressed, though.  It looked suspiciously like a broadside mailing. They must have a different understanding of the word unique than I do. 

There was also an Official Document ("Do Not Destroy") that contained a poll because they wanted my opinion, such as whether I wanted the Democrats to keep forcing their woke agenda on the American people. Well gollee gee, I'd better let Trump know that I don't want that pretty darn quick, don't you think? The election is right around the corner, I don't want them to be uncertain down there what David Neat Wyman thinks.  Yes, they even found out my middle name, which shows how well they know me, right?

No comments: