Thursday, March 10, 2022

Narrowing It Down

The Hippo, the local arts, restaurant, and activities newspaper did an interview with the most recent intern at the SEE Science Center (started almost forty years ago by inventor Dean Kamen) Vick Mahindru, a sophomore at West High School. Third question:

Do you have any ideas about what you would like to study or pursue as a career in the future?

Yes, after my experience with this internship, and with multiple extracurricular activities, I am trying to narrow it down [based on] my interests and skills to a couple of career fields, such as engineering, medical, software engineering, orthodontics, real estate, nanotechnology engineering, Lego design, [a field that's] music related, and the CIA.

Yes, I think you do need to narrow it down Vick, but I can relate. I might have given a very similar answer myself as a sophomore.


No comments: