Wednesday, December 18, 2019

After the Countdown

The 100 most-visited posts series is going to finish up just before the end of the year, which is only partly accidental.  I have adjusted the speed over the last two months. I will not be out of things to do in addition with keeping up with current posting, however. I have a couple of other categories of interest which rely on things I have saved, and that will keep me going a while longer after the first of the year.

I would dearly love providing the service of on-the-spot reporting about the NH Primary in February, but I have no enthusiasm for it at all.  I have not gone to any events. My eldest, who was a history major, is strong believer in getting his daughters out to see history happening live, both for memory and discussion purposes, but I don't think he has done that much this time around either.  (The older girl, now 12, is still annoyed that Carly Fiorina isn't president.)

No comments: