Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reunion

Manchester HS Central, class of 1971, meets twice Saturday, for breakfast and then evening. We have about 100 from a class of 424. There are a few I am expecting, because they have been at previous reunions, and others I have wild hope for, even though they have never come. Probably only one person I am hoping is not there, and she lives over 1000 miles away now, so she's unlikely.

If you are visiting for the first time, I think you can get almost the whole sense of things with the last 30 days of posts. Except there are no ABBA, flamingo, or meerkat posts, all of which I threw in to drive up traffic over the years. Against all standards of proper late 60's freak coolness, I have become grudgingly fond of ABBA (no harm in being fond of Meerkats, I tdon't think). What started as irony has become affection.

Actually this sorta looks like meerkats at a reunion. That's me second from left.

9 comments:

james said...

You might want to have another try at a picture. That one says "STOP stealing bandwidth."

Larry Sheldon said...

I'm guessing they want you to copy the picture instead of pointing to it.

Larry Sheldon said...

If true, the good news would be that you have enough readers to make the traffic a problem.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

Really? It shows up fine when I look at it. Are others having the problem?

james said...

Yep. I gather some sites check who referred the image request and balk if it is from an "abusive" site--and blogger.com may qualify.

You probably have the image cached.

Sam L. said...

Shows fine for me on Firefox.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

New picture now.

SuperSkeptic said...

Got a nice "awww" from the picture, then a severe cough-inducing-LOL from the caption. Nicely done.

Diablo 3 Gold said...

Your card is definitely stunning -- along with such a lovely gift. Virtually any female will be excited for this specific.
Many thanks for an individual ideas.