Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Letter Received

Hi Blogger,

I'm the pastor of a new church plant called Charles River Church in the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston. I'm writing requesting a small favor. Our church has taken on the name of a former church plant (no association) that closed its doors back in 2007(I spoke to the former pastor about the name). Several years ago you blogged about the former Charles River Church after a visit. I was wondering if you may be willing to delete this post to help us clear up any confusion. I would hate for someone to look up our church on a search engine and get confused about the location because they found your blog entry. I would be really grateful!

Thank you,
- - - - - - - - -
Josh Wyatt
Lead Pastor, Charles River Church
P.O. Box 320293 West Roxbury, MA 02132
978.804.1961
www.thecharlesriverchurch.com
www.bostoncollaborative.com

My response:

Done. As one who just had a startup close after thirteen years, I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

Ymar said...

Strange. Why not add to the post the new church's address detailing the change and reason why for.

Search engines usually aggregate over time for hits, so a specific link to a post would have a high rank compared to a relative newcomer.