Friday, December 14, 2007

Browsing For Resolutions

In preparation for where we are going next in the discussion, you might enjoy browsing the index of UN Resolutions over the years. This form is relatively painless, organized by year, and then by title. I thought I knew what to expect, but as our opinion comes up against data there are always surprises. I expected to see X, but not so much, and Of course they did a lot of Y, I should have thought it before...

Do click all the way through to an actual full resolution or two, to get a sense of the style and approach.

Update: jbussey thinks the link to the Security Council Resolutions is better and I concur. Less cluttery.

2 comments:

jlbussey said...

I rather more enjoyed browsing though the Security Council resolutions:
http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/
Many from 2003 are particularly interesting.

Assistant Village Idiot said...

excellent.