Friday, July 05, 2024

Steve Sailer Substack - With Update

Steve Sailer has gone the substack route.  I don't know if I am going to subscribe, but I thought I would let folks know.  I bought his book Noticing, a collection of older, best essays and like it thus far. I just learned about it today and on my first look read why he doesn't think Michelle Obama would even want the presidency.  Odd, because we always assume all these DC types are power-mad, but he points out a few things that suggest she's about where she wants to be in life right now.

Or evidence of what Deep State decision-making really is. or Deep State Vs Peak State.

Ceausescu and a preference falsification cascade, and how it applies to Joe Biden. 

Personally, I subscribe to the New York Times because it provides me a vast amount of useful material, especially down toward the end of its articles when its reporters tend to spill the beans about what’s really going on.

Sailer is just a more interesting thinker than most.  Because he notices things and then writes them.

1 comment:

David Foster said...

There really needs to be some kind of Substack Unlimited product, analogous to the Amazon version. The number of people willing to pay $50/year or even $50/month in some cases for individual Substacks has to be pretty limited.