I have neglected to keep my readers up-to-date on the important issue of how to deal with zombies. This site will bring you up to speed quickly on survival in the event of zombie attack. Flamethrowers: Helpful or not? Should you use firearms or melee weapons? What disguises should you be alert for?
Crash course. Top 5 Zombie Survival Plans
1. Take over a giant food/hardware type store (Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, etc)
2. Get out of town – as far as you can. Live off the land and conduct period raids into more populated areas for supplies.
3. Get off the land entirely. Grab a boat big enough for a small team of survivors to live on and plan to collect rainwater and supplies from periodic trips ashore.
4. Get high. Go to the greatest elevation and most remote area you can find and count on the cold temperatures and long winters to keep the undead moving slow or frozen.
5. Arm yourself and others and travel to a nearby mall. gather all the food and block off the doors. Wait for the zombies to leave to find easier prey or attempt to leave in a fortified car or bus.
Also included: a review and trailer for the upcoming movie Zombie Strippers.